Renewing my Conceal Carry License???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My license expires in June. How do I go about getting it renewed and how long does it take? Did I already wait to long?

Also I don't know if this is the right section for this question, so mods feel free to move it if it's not.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did mine last year. Last I checked you had to wait till 90 days prior to expiration before submitting. You can do it online using the SDA online renewal. Easier for me on computer vs phone but can be done. Just fill out the application, attach a passport photo type picture. you can take a photo using white background and crop it. The system is megapixel limited so you may have to use a low pixel setting on your photo. Pay with a credit card and send it in, took me 5 to 8 weeks. I think they state it could take up to 12 weeks. Got to get wife's sent soon.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did mine last year. Last I checked you had to wait till 90 days prior to expiration before submitting. You can do it online using the SDA online renewal. Easier for me on computer vs phone but can be done. Just fill out the application, attach a passport photo type picture. you can take a photo using white background and crop it. The system is megapixel limited so you may have to use a low pixel setting on your photo. Pay with a credit card and send it in, took me 5 to 8 weeks. I think they state it could take up to 12 weeks. Got to get wife's sent soon.
Same.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep the wife and I renewed online last year or the year before. As mentioned above we took pictures at home and uploaded them. We stood in front of a blank white wall. I swear we did like 50 pictures before my wife was satisfied with the result. Them women I tell ya.
I took probably 10 pictures just trying to get one the system would accept due to the pixel limit. I can only imagine when we have to do the wife's. :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom