Renewing my Conceal Carry License???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The picture thing frustrates the heck out of me! I took pics and paid online 3 years ago. The site wouldn’t take my pic and there was no explanation why. They had no problem taking my money though. 99% of the time I don’t think about it but this thread made me realize that I need to take care of it.
I have all the emails and stuff so it shouldn’t be difficult.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My license expires in June. How do I go about getting it renewed and how long does it take? Did I already wait to long?

Also I don't know if this is the right section for this question, so mods feel free to move it if it's not.
Mine expires in June also . . . I think I'll send in my paperwork in late March or early April.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is a handgun license still required to carry a gun in Oklahoma, Or other states that honor OK licence? I was under the impression the new Supreme Court rulings made this unnecessary? Mine is about a month short of being expired 3 yrs, so I need to get it done if necessary?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't sound to bad, thanks for all the info everyone!
I did mine the old way. Went to the county sherriff's extension office picked up the form. Then went to CVS and got my picture took. Took that stuff home filled it out and stuck it in my mailbox. 21 days later my license came in the mail. Easy enough for me to do it that way.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took probably 10 pictures just trying to get one the system would accept due to the pixel limit. I can only imagine when we have to do the wife's. :laugh6:
Handy tip. Open the pic in windows paint application. You can then reduce the size by 10% then save it and see how big it is. Just keep doing that until you get it as small as you need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom