CC permit Expired Renewal question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I travel around the country for work and my OK CPL covers me for 37 states (I'm in CO right now).
When pulled over I do not volunteer that I have a CPL or gun unless it is a state that requires you to do so. It's not germane to the traffic stop.

And if not mistaken OK just OK'd using CPL as a replacement for a background check (or at least in the works).

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only in the 1st 5 years.
If you get the 10 year license, 5 of those years you will still need to do the background check.

At least that is the way I understand it,

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of genuine interest.

Why would you bother with a CCW in Oklahoma?
Not necessary but it could be beneficial if you ever had to use it, it would show you had training and show for how long, You don't need it now but if I'm pulled over armed or involved in a firearm situation I'm just more comfortable having it, also I have an Armed Security License so its just another layer of validation. If your just carrying they might freak until they run a background check, some cops might be hostile or edgy and it could smooth things over a bit, but no, not required here.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't because of my heritage!

Who in the cinnamon toast F are you to bring any of that, then draw a line to connect natives with anyone?

It was because we were POOR!!!!!!

WE COULDN'T FIGJT BACK AND THEY KNEW IT!

Just like........you know what? It doesn't matter I see how this works, I see it and I really really hope others do too.
Maybe because you brought heritage into this yourself in your comment at post #56

" . . . did get some racism due to being native myself "

But I suppose you'll twist your words around now to mean that you meant your were 'Native' Oklahoman 🙄

Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe because you brought heritage into this yourself in your comment at post #56

" . . . did get some racism due to being native myself "

But I suppose you'll twist your words around now to mean that you meant your were 'Native' Oklahoman 🙄
You have bitterness in you, it shows with your words how you compared me and what I said to another just to trivialize it and justify that distain within you.

I dont blame you for it, those traits are learned from role models, you had bad ones, they made you devoid of compassion and more so empathy.

You still work to downplay the outright hate for anyone you can with rolling your eyes like it didn't matter.

I hope you find happiness.

There are good people here that see past what you can't, had one message me, been talking since your display and I was assured not everyone is like you.

I belive that, they know it is a person on the other end, you obviously don't or worse you do and you seek to just be mean, either way you get better. Not because you need to, but because you can.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have bitterness in you, it shows with your words how you compared me and what I said to another just to trivialize it and justify that distain within you.

I dont blame you for it, those traits are learned from role models, you had bad ones, they made you devoid of compassion and more so empathy.

You still work to downplay the outright hate for anyone you can with rolling your eyes like it didn't matter.

I hope you find happiness.

There are good people here that see past what you can't, had one message me, been talking since your display and I was assured not everyone is like you.

I belive that, they know it is a person on the other end, you obviously don't or worse you do and you seek to just be mean, either way you get better. Not because you need to, but because you can.
" You have bitterness in you, it shows with your words . . . "

Talking about calling the kettle black 🤣 When it came to expressing your hatred for cops (post #56) you certainly didn't hide your own feelings, my friend.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
" You have bitterness in you, it shows with your words . . . "

Talking about calling the kettle black 🤣 When it came to expressing your hatred for cops (post #56) you certainly didn't hide your own feelings, my friend.
Ahhhh you have assumed what I said as a personal attack since I voiced concerns about policing and my aversion to automatic compliance?

I dont hate police, quite the opposite matter of fact, in other parts of the site I showed how we do displays with those 12ft skeleton props from home depot.

Well one that we are doing for Del City police to show our appreciation for that department, mainly because one of them showed just how serious they are about community relations.

What I "hate" is how many departments have strayed away from public facing and community outreach programs.

Wife and I have begun to plan using our displays and place within our community to bolster their program of toys for tots they do each year for military families.

Every single cop that we have spoken with in the Del City department I belive is set to uphold the public trust.

That community relations officer for that department I will do absolutely anything I can to help him if and when he asked me too.

Hating cops does nothing, I have even shown him that wild vector I have, plan on someday going to a range with him and any other officers from that department as well.

Pic included is a general idea of what we want to do. Now if I hated cops would I expend the effort to do something like this?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1690768596282.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690768596282.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom