CC permit Expired Renewal question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will never get a CCW simply because registration leads to confiscation. The state's I spend the bulk of my time in have constitutional carry anyways.

I'm not aware that getting a CCW "registers" one for weapons. The information in the CCW files says nothing about one's brand of weapon or serial number. Nor does it indicate how many one may own.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not aware that getting a CCW "registers" one for weapons. The information in the CCW files says nothing about one's brand of weapon or serial number. Nor does it indicate how many one may own.
It indicates you have the need to carry one on your person?

Explain it to me that it doesn't?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How the hell would it indicate that?!? Does having a driver’s license automatically indicate you have a car?!?
You need a DL for ID...you have no other need for a CCW than you asked permission to carry a weapon.

A DL is needed for ID, and is hardly a good example. Sure you can get a State ID, but a DL doubles as.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need a DL for ID...you have no other need for a CCW than you asked permission to carry a weapon.

A DL is needed for ID, and is hardly a good example. Sure you can get a State ID, but a DL doubles as.
You danced around it but didn’t answer my question.
DOES A DRIVERS LICENSE AUTOMATICALLY INDICATE YOU HAVE A CAR?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it doesn't, it does indicte that you have access or own a vehicle or in the past owned a vehicle and demonstrated to the governing body of power that you showed proficient to be allowed.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look I get it, yours and the majority of this site identity is based among compliance to rules and regulations.

Get the realID make sure you get a bill of sale, be sure to tell a cop you have a weapon at the stop, so on and so fourth.

You view individuals such as myself a blight, got names for us even. Because the system of power and governance doesn't like non conformity.

I won't get a real ID for example, and I know what it means not to...I cannot fly commercial after a set date, I cannot enter a gov building, blah blah...well I see that as a benefit.

A CCW to me is a constitutional violation. As is a 4473 honestly.

Oklahoma will NOT be allowed to use a CCW to bypass a 4473 due to the fact we have medical weed available.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it doesn't, it does indicte that you have access or own a vehicle or in the past owned a vehicle and demonstrated to the governing body of power that you showed proficient to be allowed.
No, all having a DL shows is that you have the ability to drive. There’s absolutely no indication of vehicle ownership or past ownership.

In my opinion, a CHL barely shows that a person has the ability to shoot, and there’s absolutely no indication of gun ownership. I’ve personally let a couple people without handguns borrow one of mine to take the class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom