CC permit Expired Renewal question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean like this

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/29/us/frisco-police-pull-over-family-gun/index.html
Or this

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/us/aurora-police-draw-guns-girls/index.html
If you don't want to read then this

I refuse to allow this to keep going, and that last one was acquitted and determined as justified.

He was just doing as he was trained like SS was and used as an excuse during the Nuremberg trials.

Maybe you mean this one?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...fter-flash-bang-grenade-hurts-toddler-n479361
Unacceptable, and if they can use fear, guess what....I can too.

So tell me, how many LEO interaction occur Nation-wide per year . . . and how many of those end in a shooting? You will never be able to answer accurately because very few LEO interactions ever make the news, while almost all LEO shootings do.

Considering the amount of human trash that cops have to deal with everyday, I'm surprised that there aren't a lot more shootings.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So tell me, how many LEO interaction occur Nation-wide per year . . . and how many of those end in a shooting? You will never be able to answer accurately because very few LEO interactions ever make the news, while almost all LEO shootings do.

Considering the amount of human trash that cops have to deal with everyday, I'm surprised that there aren't a lot more shootings.
So you are OK with people getting terrorized, even if it is one for the greater good?

That is how you justify the examples I gave you is because they are always taking out the trash?

Unacceptable to me, but I am glad I know your position and others that will like your post. It shows me who I need to not speak of my position with.

Edit...sorry you asked a question and I didn't answer.

I would venture to guess millions of interactions, maybe 10s of millions they as a whole have in just USA.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It indicates you have the need to carry one on your person?

Explain it to me that it doesn't?

Actually, it doesn't indicate that I have the need to carry. I applied and got my first CC liceimnse fairly soon after implementation of the law. The ONLY times that I physically carried was when I was a part of our church's security team, thus, once a week for maybe a year.

Unlike many others, I don't feel the need to carry and feel uncomfortable without a firearm.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, it doesn't indicate that I have the need to carry. I applied and got my first CC liceimnse fairly soon after implementation of the law. The ONLY times that I physically carried was when I was a part of our church's security team, thus, once a week for maybe a year.

Unlike many others, I don't feel the need to carry and feel uncomfortable without a firearm.
I can respect your decision. However does having that CCW only identify that you do have a weapon.

You dont use it to ID when you buy fuel additives? How about when you buy smokes, alcohol, or anything else?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I gotta say....all this non compliance drivel coming from a man with a driver's license is hypocritical. If one really feels that way then one should get a horse and buggy.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can respect your decision. However does having that CCW only identify that you do have a weapon.

You dont use it to ID when you buy fuel additives? How about when you buy smokes, alcohol, or anything else?

You keep stretching, don't you?

I don't "identify" with the CCW permit. In fact, other than when mine gets renewed, or when I check it to see when the next renewal date is, it never gets looked at.

As for ID purposes, I don't smoke, drink alcohol, or purchase anything other than a firearm, so my driver's license is seldom ever looked at either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need a DL for ID...you have no other need for a CCW than you asked permission to carry a weapon.

A DL is needed for ID, and is hardly a good example. Sure you can get a State ID, but a DL doubles as.
No it doesn't. You can get an official ID at any license dealer that is only an ID and does not license you to drive a vehicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom