CC permit Expired Renewal question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No, all having a DL shows is that you have the ability to drive. There’s absolutely no indication of vehicle ownership or past ownership.

In my opinion, a CHL barely shows that a person has the ability to shoot, and there’s absolutely no indication of gun ownership. I’ve personally let a couple people without handguns borrow one of mine to take the class.
Excellent showing of compliance citizen!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look I get it, yours and the majority of this site identity is based among compliance to rules and regulations.

Get the realID make sure you get a bill of sale, be sure to tell a cop you have a weapon at the stop, so on and so fourth.

You view individuals such as myself a blight, got names for us even. Because the system of power and governance doesn't like non conformity.

I won't get a real ID for example, and I know what it means not to...I cannot fly commercial after a set date, I cannot enter a gov building, blah blah...well I see that as a benefit.

A CCW to me is a constitutional violation. As is a 4473 honestly.

Oklahoma will NOT be allowed to use a CCW to bypass a 4473 due to the fact we have medical weed available.
I don’t do argumentative, so Yes sir, I‘m definitely giving you a name...
retrieverman ignored list #31:Heya:

Feel free to put that on your resume.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t do argumentative, so Yes sir, I‘m definitely giving you a name...
retrieverman ignored list #31:Heya:

Feel free to put that on your resume.
Lol, this wasn't argumentative.

This is why these rules exist is because so many like this guy will not demand as they deserve, but accept as they are given.

I hope others understand that.

Edit.

How can the world be any better if we as citizens comply without discussion upon laws set forth?

What exactly does a CCW do? What does it do for you? As an individual how does it benefit you?

It doesn't really, it costs money that goes where? It could have gone into your gas tank, your fridge, or a host of others.

The time it took to renew, to attain could have been used at a range, or spending time with friends and family.

Nope it was to gain state approval for what? To demonstrate your rights, after you submit to compliance?

That isn't a right then as defined with the constitution that I bet many of you took an oath to uphold.

Last edited:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be worried the govt would subpoena the ccw list and cross check it with the weed list if I were one of those persons who have both. The precip of the original ccw in OK was you could plunk your ccw down and walk since the original background check ran by the state was ran through the FBI too, and violations reported during the first 4 years, and after that time the state stopped submitting info to the FBI, and thus it was no longer kosher to plunk the ccw and walk with your firearm. So I question has the state started to submit applicants to the FBI once again, and what has changed so that the ATF doesn’t mind plunk and carry? I’m sure I’m on so many lists that I personally don’t care at this stage in my life but it seems some do.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, this wasn't argumentative.

This is why these rules exist is because so many like this guy will not demand as they deserve, but accept as they are given.

I hope others understand that.

Edit.

How can the world be any better if we as citizens comply without discussion upon laws set forth?

What exactly does a CCW do? What does it do for you? As an individual how does it benefit you?

It doesn't really, it costs money that goes where? It could have gone into your gas tank, your fridge, or a host of others.

The time it took to renew, to attain could have been used at a range, or spending time with friends and family.

Nope it was to gain state approval for what? To demonstrate your rights, after you submit to compliance?

That isn't a right then as defined with the constitution that I bet many of you took an oath to uphold.
YouTube videos are full of people like you that change even the most simple traffic citation warning into a full blown trip to a detention center with extra charges like resisting, alluding, and assault on a peace officer, all because of attitude. Yes, at times .gov sucks, but 'ya just go along with their BS because NOT doing so usually creates an even bigger case of 'suck' 😒

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YouTube videos are full of people like you that change even the most simple traffic citation warning into a full blown trip to a detention center with extra charges like resisting, alluding, and assault on a peace officer, all because of attitude. Yes, at times .gov sucks, but 'ya just go along with their BS because NOT doing so usually creates an even bigger case of 'suck' 😒
Oh those people are looking for conflict, demanding relevance.

That aint me, I don't want to even talk to cops, they ain't there for me or they wouldn't have qualified immunity for tossing flash bangs into the wrong house and disfigurement of a toddler.

Those people you speak of are the ones that are on YouTube because they need to be relevant in their irrelevant lives.

I am more the one that answers only the questions I must by law, and others I nicely say I don't answer questions that are irrelevant to the stop.

I dont escalate, I dont tell them what it is either, I accept their ticket and contest it in the court room where their is witnesses and consequences for them and myself.

Now if they do get into that escalated mode I will gladly use my Google fu to show them where they live, so they know there will be consequences they cannot mitigate, I mean, hey they want to use threat of force on me?

Demand my compliance to baseless commands and such, guess what? I will show you that I know where you live, who your family is, where you kids go to school.

Because that is the law, I would NEVER do anything, but under the guise of me not doing anything, if I am dead or injured, I assure them there is no way to stop others.

Yes, I have been called on that, two times, and my lawyer said, is that not the truth? I never said I would do anything, just like the cop that pulls their weapon and shoves it into someone face!

You won't see a video of me, or one that would handle it like me because my way works and empowers others...it doesn't make you shake your head, it doesn't show the officer saying they are sorry.

It polarized you to a position and that is what those videos you cited are there for.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh those people are looking for conflict, demanding relevance.

That aint me, I don't want to even talk to cops, they ain't there for me or they wouldn't have qualified immunity for tossing flash bangs into the wrong house and disfigurement of a toddler.

Those people you speak of are the ones that are on YouTube because they need to be relevant in their irrelevant lives.

I am more the one that answers only the questions I must by law, and others I nicely say I don't answer questions that are irrelevant to the stop.

I dont escalate, I dont tell them what it is either, I accept their ticket and contest it in the court room where their is witnesses and consequences for them and myself.

Now if they do get into that escalated mode I will gladly use my Google fu to show them where they live, so they know there will be consequences they cannot mitigate, I mean, hey they want to use threat of force on me?

Demand my compliance to baseless commands and such, guess what? I will show you that I know where you live, who your family is, where you kids go to school.

Because that is the law, I would NEVER do anything, but under the guise of me not doing anything, if I am dead or injured, I assure them there is no way to stop others.

Yes, I have been called on that, two times, and my lawyer said, is that not the truth? I never said I would do anything, just like the cop that pulls their weapon and shoves it into someone face!

You won't see a video of me, or one that would handle it like me because my way works and empowers others...it doesn't make you shake your head, it doesn't show the officer saying they are sorry.

It polarized you to a position and that is what those videos you cited are there for.
" I am more the one that answers only the questions I must by law, and others I nicely say I don't answer questions that are irrelevant to the stop".

" I don't escalate,, I don't tell them what it is either, I accept their ticket and contest it in the court room where their is witnesses and consequences for them and myself. "

Sounds to me like you are saying in the above two quoted parts of your comment that you will cooperate, but as soon as you think they aren't playing by your rules then you will do the implied threat thing👇👇

" Now if they do get into that escalated mode I will gladly use my Google fu to show them where they live, so they know there will be consequences they cannot mitigate, I mean, hey they want to use threat of force on me? "

" Demand my compliance to baseless commands and such, guess what? I will show you that I know where you live, who your family is, where you kids go to school.
"

It's the exact same scenario that those 'Sovereign Citizen' (liberal) idiots play when they do something like 'I will only answer the questions I want to answer, and if you push me, I'll push back even more.

Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
" I am more the one that answers only the questions I must by law, and others I nicely say I don't answer questions that are irrelevant to the stop".

" I don't escalate,, I don't tell them what it is either, I accept their ticket and contest it in the court room where their is witnesses and consequences for them and myself. "

Sounds to me like you are saying in the above two quoted parts of your comment that you will cooperate as long as they play by your rules, but as soon as you think they aren't, then you will do the implied threat 👇👇

" Now if they do get into that escalated mode I will gladly use my Google fu to show them where they live, so they know there will be consequences they cannot mitigate, I mean, hey they want to use threat of force on me? "

" Demand my compliance to baseless commands and such, guess what? I will show you that I know where you live, who your family is, where you kids go to school.
"
Of course you see it like that, it is how you are conditioned to interpret it, but I bet you are fine with them having guns pointed at the individuals in the car until they find out they had zero need for it, because officer safety.

It is my way, it is everyone but the cops way for that matter. Their job is to uphold the public trust with the authority allowed them by the government

The government by definition is the people by the way, it isnt the elected servants we allow with our vote.

A threat must be either voiced and or directed to an individual as a cause and react by that individual. A cop shoving a gun into the face of someone simply because they are afraid is what then?

A federal agent busting down a door and murdering a 75yo man with obvious mental issues is what? That taking out the trash for Utah?

Make no mistake I know the implications and legal issues my way could bring about, however I refuse to allow myself to obey without delay.

I dont allow my son, and I won't allow myself.

You are going to see this as stupid, maybe reckless, but would you rather seeing cops killing citizens right and left without more than a paid vacation?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course you see it like that, it is how you are conditioned to interpret it, but I bet you are fine with them having guns pointed at the individuals in the car until they find out they had zero need for it, because officer safety.

It is my way, it is everyone but the cops way for that matter. Their job is to uphold the public trust with the authority allowed them by the government

The government by definition is the people by the way, it isnt the elected servants we allow with our vote.

A threat must be either voiced and or directed to an individual as a cause and react by that individual. A cop shoving a gun into the face of someone simply because they are afraid is what then?

A federal agent busting down a door and murdering a 75yo man with obvious mental issues is what? That taking out the trash for Utah?

Make no mistake I know the implications and legal issues my way could bring about, however I refuse to allow myself to obey without delay.

I dont allow my son, and I won't allow myself.

You are going to see this as stupid, maybe reckless, but would you rather seeing cops killing citizens right and left without more than a paid vacation?
" Of course you see it like that, it is how you are conditioned to interpret it, but I bet you are fine with them having guns pointed at the individuals in the car until they find out they had zero need for it, because officer safety."

Well I don't know what alternate reality you live in, but in my reality, LEO's don't typically walk up to a car with their gun drawn unless they have information that it would be in their best interest to do so :anyone:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
" Of course you see it like that, it is how you are conditioned to interpret it, but I bet you are fine with them having guns pointed at the individuals in the car until they find out they had zero need for it, because officer safety."

Well I don't know what alternate reality you live in, but in my reality, LEO's don't typically walk up to a car with their gun drawn unless they have information that it would be in their best interest to do so :anyone:
You mean like this

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/29/us/frisco-police-pull-over-family-gun/index.html
Or this

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/us/aurora-police-draw-guns-girls/index.html
If you don't want to read then this

I refuse to allow this to keep going, and that last one was acquitted and determined as justified.

He was just doing as he was trained like SS was and used as an excuse during the Nuremberg trials.

Maybe you mean this one?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...fter-flash-bang-grenade-hurts-toddler-n479361
Unacceptable, and if they can use fear, guess what....I can too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom