Republican State Convention.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm planning to drive down Sat. morning and leave once the convention is concluded. Lunch perhaps?

Looks like the scheduled lunch is 12-1pm, we should probably plan on that time then. Ideas on where to meet?

My wife may not be able to join until 12:30, unfortunately. She's hoping to be there before that, but you all know how hopes and plans work.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the scheduled lunch is 12-1pm, we should probably plan on that time then. Ideas on where to meet?

My wife may not be able to join until 12:30, unfortunately. She's hoping to be there before that, but you all know how hopes and plans work.

I'd say we should hook up in the convention hall and go from there. No ideas on lunch venue, as I'm from Tulsa. I'm not very picky on food though! :)

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the the fun I wanted last year. When the bus of folks from out of state (Georgia?) showed up and started voting - and the Tulsa country vote totaled over 200 voting out of 168 Certified Delegates - and the chair refused to do a roll call vote so that names would be on record - my "waste of time" meter went off.

The trick last year was: straw poll to figure out where they need votes. Waste time while they go "find bodies". Make everyone get up on move around by breaking and saying "move forward". Then slip extra bodies in AFTER certified delegates were totaled. Then do important votes by paper ballot (Never Roll Call!).

Bless you for attending but I don't like being lied to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom