Restaurant advise for Lake Murray area, please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hawgman, give us a critique when you get back.

Will do. For right now we're looking at KC's if we still want BBQ tonight or Fireside if we want something a little more upscale. Likely go to Prairie Kitchen in the morning for breakfast. If we're still around there come lunch I'm thinking Two Frogs. That's the rough plan for now. Although, catfish does sound good. We'll see. I'll let y'all know how it was.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, we had a good trip. Will definitely be going back down there from time to time.

We ate at KC's BBQ late Friday afternoon. I had the regular ribs and the wife had the baby backs. They were both very good. Only thing I would have wanted different was they started the buffet about the time we were getting our food. Had I known, I would have waited for the buffet for sure. Wish they would have said something. Coleslaw, fries and okra were all good.

We wanted to eat at Fireside on Saturday but they don't open till 5pm. We weren't going to be in the area that long.

We stayed at the lodge so we had breakfast there Sat morning. Was reasonably priced and good. The hash browns were perfection and the eggs cooked perfectly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom