Return of the pigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of China people? LOL. Funny how all Asians are Chinese....

Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese?

Minh Souphanousinphone: No, we are Laotian.

Bill Dauterive: The ocean? What ocean?

Kahn Souphanousinphone: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in
South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million!

Hank ponders this for a few seconds.

Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese?

Khan Souphanousinphone:: D'oh!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got slightly delayed in the pig trapping with Christmas and all. The pigs are still there, and after the rain this weekend they totally plowed up one of the hay meadows and did a hefty amount of damage. However, it was not near where I originally put the new trap. Gonna moooove cattle to a different pasture and relocate trap where the pigs have been gettin after it. Also kicked out two other traps in the pasture, hopefully that will quickly increase our catch. I am tempted to go blasting on these pigs if we don't get them all rounded up pretty quickly. We've had close to three inches of rain in the past week and with the newly soft ground, they're doin some damage on what was a perfect pasture.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 inches of rain!!!!!!!! HOLY COW:yelclap::yelclap: the pastures are gonna perk up. Roosta would you slip over to my place in the next few days and see if the weeee weeeeeeees have started rototilling my clover patch or main pasture? I am headin out to where its gonna be :freezing::freezing: WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO. Gonna try to pop some mountain yotes:yelclap:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 inches of rain!!!!!!!! HOLY COW:yelclap::yelclap: the pastures are gonna perk up. Roosta would you slip over to my place in the next few days and see if the weeee weeeeeeees have started rototilling my clover patch or main pasture? I am headin out to where its gonna be :freezing::freezing: WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO. Gonna try to pop some mountain yotes:yelclap:

Got my AR loaded Call charged and ready to go on some of those:D
We need some of that rain up here. My wheat fields are looking brown. It won't take much more to have a total loss.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah, I'll pull through there at lunch and see what's goin on... if it isn't too wet to drive through. We've had a surprising amount of rain the last two times. They predicted half an inch both times and we've got 3 inches at least. Enough to muddy the river up and float the fields.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went and checked traps this morning, no pigs. Have three traps set up in bottom along the river baited with corn and sweetfeed. There was a flock of geese at each trap devouring my corn.... grrrrrr. I gave each of them a courtesy chase on the 4 wheeler till they flew across the river and landed in the pasture behind my house where they usually are. I've never hunted the geese in my back yard, but apparently I am going to have to give them a shot if they don't stay away from my traps. Not sure what is goin on with the pigs. Before we had all this rain they were hittin ever cow pile in the pasture lookin for grubs, now that the ground has softened up and pushed the worms up they seemed to have changed their pattern. They'll be back I reckon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom