Review: Secure Purse products. Just say no....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Mike. These dealers not standing behind the products they sell need to be outed so we can totally avoid them.

Manufacturer issue or not, you are a representative of the company if you sell a product. It is your responsibility to stand behind your products. If you do not, you're a pos too.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SoonerDVM,

I would like to assist you with getting a new purse. You have helped this community without ever wanting anything in return. You helped my brother Stephen deal with the lost of his bulldog a few years ago . We are very grateful for this. I would like to help you out. I have done some limited research and it looks like www.guntotenmamas.com is the way to go. What style do you like the best?

Jeff

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerDVM,

I would like to assist you with getting a new purse. You have helped this community without ever wanting anything in return. You helped my brother Stephen deal with the lost of his bulldog a few years ago . We are very grateful for this. I would like to help you out. I have done some limited research and it looks like www.guntotenmamas.com is the way to go. What style do you like the best?

Jeff

Awww, you made me tear up with that! Thank you so much for saying that, but totally unnecessary. That's something I love about OSA, we kinda take care of each other. :)

You made my morning. :D

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerDVM,

Jeff
Very classy, Jeff. Seriously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom