Rguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ordered tons of stuff from RGuns, they can be a bit rude at times on the phone. It will take some time to receive your upper, I placed an order for two complete kits on December 18th to finish out a couple lowers for relatives. I received a call from a girl at rguns last Friday stating that they were ready to ship my order out and needed me to bump the limit on my card. The girl I talked to was pretty nice and she explained the whole thing to me. I was told that they pretty much had all the stock they list on their site but not enough people to ship or process orders. They apparently are a pretty small operation and are packaging around the clock. They have shut down their phone lines and store to walk in traffic as well, poor girl sounded exhausted too lol.
Everything I have ever ordered from them was in spec and functioned great.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a dozen of posts on AR15.com about them, and for the most part the people who said they wouldn't buy from them used customer service for the reason. There are shipments coming in from orders, but they are taking more like 6-8 weeks instead of being close to the 4 on the website. It appears as though there are some who come closer to the 4, but not many. That said, the site states to expect "at least" 4 weeks. I'm talking about in stock items that aren't lowers, of course. I'll bide my time. I have faith I'll get what I ordered in time. If I was panicking, I'd pay twice the price to someone selling in the classified.

AR-SHOOTER29

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 16 inch Complete upper from them. The quality is good but the customer service sucks bad!!! They shipped me the wrong upper then they sent me the right upper but no gas block. I had to fight them for 2 weeks to finally get the gas block then they didn't ship the gas tube. I finally got it all but dang. Every time I called they gave me an attitude like I did something wrong. Buttholes deluxe in my book!!!

Cadesdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered a complete upper, and a separate BCG & CH on 12-26-2012...
At the time, the website said 4 weeks shipping for in-stock items and $100 charge if you cancel your order.
We are almost to 8 WEEKS, and I have NOTHING!
I have emailed and received this response.

"working on over 20,000 orders right now. so we cant micro manage each order. it will go any time now."

This is just the latest response. On week 5 I was told it will ship "this week".

I understand being busy, but I feel as though I have been lied to. If my stuff was in stock (as stated on the website) it can't possibly take 8 weeks to get it in the mail.

What I think has happened:
1. They advertise items as in-stock. (Regardless of the status of their inventory)
2. They accept your order, and threaten to charge $100 if you cancel.
3. They now have you "on the hook" so they don't have to worry about timing or customer service.
4. They then service their "priority" customers and leave you in the dark. (Complete speculation on my part) I would guess they have a government contract or something.

I am going to wait it out, might as well at this point. IF, I do decide to cancel my order and they "try" to charge me $100, I will first dispute that charge with my CC and my CC will immediately honor my request. Then I will ask for an investigation into their business practices.

Hopefully they get things worked out, I don't feel sorry for anyone who requires 8 weeks to take an "in-stock" item to the post office.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are decent quality. But he's running a one man show out of his house with a few buddies so it's never been fast. And with the rush, it's even worse. I used to talk to him biweekly about new products and he knew me by name, but I can't even get a hold of him now. Kind of like with PSA, if you can wait then go for it. If you're in a hurry then pay more and go elsewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom