RidgeHunter, your girl got busted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know; it bummed me out all day. AFAIK her brother is still her tour manager so you think he'd not take his THC-loving sis through the town that busted Willie Nelson. Why tours take that route is beyond me.

Hope she doesn't go all neurotic and stop doing shows. Feel bad for the folks that had ACL tickets tonight. I met a girl at the show I was at this summer who was flying to Austin from Chicago to see her tonight. Austin bars are full of angsty drunk chicks about now....

...and damned if I ain't in Tulsa...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Willie has been busted in that town for possesion. His fans bailed him out of IRS debt. Billy Joe Shaver shot a dude in the face at a bar in Lorena and 'ol Bob Duvall and Willie stood by him during the trial.

What I'm saying is all songwriters busted in Texas should come to the aid of little Felonious Fi. Pay it forward, boys.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Busting celebs is good propaganda.She's such a stand-up chick, tho. Copped to it as soon as she realized she was busted and didn't play the whiny celeb or try and blame a roadie or something.

I just hope she takes a break from heartbreak songs and writes some Waylon-esque songs about it. This song's about the night they spent protectin' you from Fi...

Latest posts

Top Bottom