RidgeHunter, your girl got busted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why the Klingons have to get all up in the air over a lttle bit of dope.

Exactly! You'd think that stuff was illegal or something.

Not like it was Meth or Heroin or Afghani copies of fake chinese oxycontin.

But he Afghanis do have some good weed and hash, we'll screw that up for them though. No wonder they don't want us in their country.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and I love how the article announces the quantity as .01 pounds, 4.54 grams of weed and of hash which isn't a lot of weed or hash About 1/3 rd of an ounce combined weight.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If gold rusts, then what pray tell will THC stain.

Quoting this because it should be read twice.

Oh and I love how the article announces the quantity as .01 pounds, 4.54 grams of weed and of hash which isn't a lot of weed or hash About 1/3 rd of an ounce combined

There's more where that came from. That's like the first cup of daily coffee to her.

I never trust reported amounts/values.

Last edited:

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hrrm, drug habbit, lost revenue, friends and employees that won't take the fall for her, ahh yes her self esteem should be crumbling and in 5-10 yrs after a failed attempt at career/rehab recovery possibly a few lewd spreads in men's magazines, I may just have a shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom