Rimfire Rifle Scope Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure if this post belongs here or another forum, but here it goes. I am looking for a new scope for a 10/22 for target shooting. I want something that has turrets or a reticle conducive to quick BDC adjustments, probably 3-9 variable. I will probably be shooting 100 yards or less. Something under $150 would fit the budget. Does anybody have suggestions?

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree. Most .22 shots are made under 100 yards. The turrets are useful for different ammo, windage and resetting the range on the BDC. I haven't found a good mil dot cheaper than the p-22.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_24_2065d1115229c2fd4a87da301a497cb3.jpg

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found that the Nikon simple Nikoplex version of the P-22 works well for me. I don't spend a lot of time at the range (since there's none around here), so I don't use the hyper velocity turret anyway. I could use the MilDot, but it's just as easy to hold high or low. I'm not very technical.

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have looked through both Nikon Pro-Staff and the P-Rimfire at the local Academy, and I really like the clarity. It hey also have a Redfield Battlezone that looked pretty good. am taking the Bushnell off the list of possibles if for no other reason than the weight. Hawke is out too just from what I have read. The Burris seems a little pricey for what you get, and I already have a C4 on another rifle. Looks like I narrowed it down to a Nikon based on everyone's feedback.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom