Robber shot dead by customer in restaurant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After carefully reviewing the available evidence, it appears to me that the restaurant customer let the robber go, but he apparently died. Case closed.

I did think the Coke drop was a nice touch, as the robber might’ve been thirsty before he died? :anyone:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Qualifier; Haven’t read whole thread

My guess is the good guy shooter is a bad guy. Maybe a gang member, and most likely an illegal.

Pretty distinctive truck. I’d bet he’s in Mexico. If he’s not they’ll find him eventually.

Sometimes bad people shoot bad people. Doesn’t change the fact there there is one less bad people preying on the citizens of Houston. Also, doesn’t change the fact that the good guy here might also be a bad guy.

I bet most or all of the other patrons were illegal. I’ve lost such bets before. Might lose this one.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah. Stealing.

I’ve always used “coop da Gracie”, which I thought was funny. Not near as funny as cootergrawed. Using that like it was mine from this moment forward. Apologies to @retrieverman. Sadly, it happens. Hope you can forgive me.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear armed robbery is a hazardous occupation.

Qualifier; Haven’t read whole thread

My guess is the good guy shooter is a bad guy. Maybe a gang member, and most likely an illegal.

Pretty distinctive truck. I’d bet he’s in Mexico. If he’s not they’ll find him eventually.

Sometimes bad people shoot bad people. Doesn’t change the fact there there is one less bad people preying on the citizens of Houston. Also, doesn’t change the fact that the good guy here might also be a bad guy.

I bet most or all of the other patrons were illegal. I’ve lost such bets before. Might lose this one.

That is a totally legit theory and in that case the good guy went all Tuco on the perp...

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-western.gif

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the surveillance video stills, I guess the shooter could be hispanic, but it looks to me like an older working class white guy that’s bald or has a shaved head.
f0e3d6ec-888b-4a66-9460-c6e5f9e9dd59_1920x1080.jpg

I don’t see a front license plate which is required in TX, but the truck is too distinctive to not stand out in Houston.
f5b1d4d4-363d-4d01-b294-cefd679a0e15_1920x1080.jpg
Looks like an old farm or scrapyard truck. Probably hasn’t been fully street legal in 30 years.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of the criminal's physical position (standing, sitting, kneeling, prone, etc etc etc) - and regardless of whether the criminal's breathing is or is not visibly obvious! - As long as that criminal is still holding the weapon, and still has a finger on the trigger... the threat is absolutely NOT yet removed.

The threat can/will only BE removed by 1) the weapon leaving the criminal's possession, or 2) a severe interruption of brain/spinal cord function [at whatever point, early or late, in the gunfight that occurs] or 3) a Coroner's formal pronunciation of the perpetrator's death.

To qualify as competent, any defense lawyer must be able to instill in the jury a deep and complete understanding of that salient point... even in liberal states.

Latest posts

Top Bottom