Robber shot dead by customer in restaurant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started as justifiable shooting, last shot seems ill advised but I cannot tell if the perp was still moving or death rattle. Long time since I slept in a holiday inn.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe, technically, against the law.

Personally, i would never convict someone for such a crime.

Why waste resources on this scumbag. getting killed is a danger you accept when you commit such crimes, and the shooter is performing a public service.

It's not murder, it's public service.
I don’t disagree at all, but we have seen convictions in similar cases.
I think he deserves a street justice medal personally but liberal DA’s will bankrupt him financially trying to defend himself or send him to the big house.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t disagree at all, but we have seen convictions in similar cases.
I think he deserves a street justice medal personally but liberal DA’s will bankrupt him financially trying to defend himself or send him to the big house.
It’s time for jury nullification to go wide stream.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the shooter has come forward, with an attorney. It seems excessive but none of of were there and we can't clearly see or hear what was going on. I don't have a problem with the shooting, or the fact that he left. I think it's a little strange that everyone left though, it must be a little puzzling to investigators. I really expected the guy to sit back down and finish eating, it looked like they just got their meals.

I can't compare this to J. Ersland, but if the man went out to his truck or back to the table to grab another gun or reload for more shooting, then that would be similar.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the shooter has come forward, with an attorney. It seems excessive but none of of were there and we can't clearly see or hear what was going on. I don't have a problem with the shooting, or the fact that he left. I think it's a little strange that everyone left though, it must be a little puzzling to investigators. I really expected the guy to sit back down and finish eating, it looked like they just got their meals.

I can't compare this to J. Ersland, but if the man went out to his truck or back to the table to grab another gun or reload for more shooting, then that would be similar.
If I had been a bystander, I would’ve left too. I won’t go into details, but I saw a fatality accident happen 20+ years ago and almost got arrested for stopping to be a witness. To this day, my attitude is I ain’t seen sh*t, I don’t know sh*t, and I’m not getting involved.

It’s my understanding that the Houston legal system is screwed up as Hogan’s goat, and I’m sincerely hoping it works out that the shooter isn’t treated too badly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom