Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They hate us because Isreal is our ally, nothing more nothing less.

The Palestinians will be applying for UN recognition in a few days. From what I read, the whole world will vote for it, the US will veto it.
When that happens, they'll hate "our freedom"even more.

Lots and LOTS of things I agree with RP on, but this ain't one of them.

I keep on trying to like RP because he's so spot on with some issues but then he utters something totally bizarre like he's against a fence on the border because
"it might be used to keep us in". WTF?

Yes, I picked on that. It was so moronic and turned me off so bad, I don't think I can ever support him. For a man that supposedly believes in the Constitution, he doesn't seem interested in protecting the US.
I believe that his answer betrayed the fact that he is an extremist Libertarian.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can imagine some jihadist wanting to suicide bomb us because of our “freedom”, then sneaking in here (walking casually across our southern border). After he paid the sales tax, title fees, and registration on the vehicle, the liability insurance to get a tag, paid the sales tax on the bomb materials, the hazmat fees on the gunpowder, and the taxes and usage fees on his cell phone, and dropped $1.50 in quarters in the parking meter, I could see him saying “damn! I guess I’ll have to bomb them for their religion or their ties to Israel....it certainly can’t be their freedom!”

:lmfao::lmfao:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With regards to "it might be used to keep us in." I think it was a bad choice of words and mostly based on sarcasm as he sees what's unfolding in Washington right now.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regards to "it might be used to keep us in." I think it was a bad choice of words and mostly based on sarcasm as he sees what's unfolding in Washington right now.

I agree; Paul is an “anti-oppressive government” person, and a good portion of his base fear government tyranny. He probably could have left that out, even though it IS what some of his flock believe the fence could be used for as well.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reality check. You can't save everyone and in the end, you can only expect you to be responsible for you.

I know the big-government, nanny-state lovers just hate to hear that, but them's the facts.

Constitutionally, the government shouldn't be in the health business... Again, I'm sorry to Big-government, nanny-state lovers that post here. I know, personal responsibility is offensive to many. I'm sorry.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that it really matters, but I just wonder: a "pre-existing condition" that made health insurance premiums too expensive, and he died of pneumonia; was it something that could have been treated, or that certain "pre-existing condition" that typically causes people with it to die of pneumonia, and would make health insurance expensive, if not impossible to get?

Friends launched a website to solicit donations.

Whether you believe it is right or wrong, it seems people did just what Ron Paul was advocating. Why didn't they do that before he died?

Latest posts

Top Bottom