Ronnie Kaye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to KOMA every morning. They have a thing called $1,000 Minute Impossible. As much as I enjoy it, I may boycott the station. I mean...who in the hell fires an 84 year old icon? :pissed:
Oh I know it, terrible way to treat someone that is one of the most recognizable voices in this state for the last 50 or 60 years. It's a locally owned station to from what I understand. I don't listen to that station but I know who he is.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to KOMA every morning. They have a thing called $1,000 Minute Impossible. As much as I enjoy it, I may boycott the station. I mean...who in the hell fires an 84 year old icon? :pissed:
If he was fired, I wonder if he’ll file for unemployment?

That would make an interesting news story.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I know it, terrible way to treat someone that is one of the most recognizable voices in this state for the last 50 or 60 years. It's a locally owned station to from what I understand. I don't listen to that station but I know who he is.
They are owned by Renda Broadcasting out of I believe Pennsylvania

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Renda has fired most of its long time staff over the last 18 months or so. I advertise on there and am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found it hilarious when I heard Ronnie Kaye on KOMA radio.

Back in the 60's he was on WKY,,,
They were blood rivals with KOMA.

I liked Ronnie Kaye,,,
He was a really nice guy.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom