ruger 10-22 build info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks.i am looking at midway for the trigger assem. i need to figure out what style of stock i want so i will know what barrel to go with. i need some place that carries a few stocks so i can try them out.

Be sure not to mix up the volquartsen hammer with their trigger assembly. The entire assembly is somewhere around $250ish. The hammer can be had for around $30. I think I paid $35 - $40 for the hammer and bolt release combo.

From what I've heard the assembly isn't worth it. Can get better trigger pull out of just the new hammer and maybe some contact area stoning which I did.

My build went well until I took it out to shoot it. It suffered an unpleasant fall and the shots were all over the place. Lucky to get 3" @ 50yds. So dissappointed I haven't touched it since.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use them on all my 10/22's. It definitely makes the quieter and you have the relief of knowing everytime you fire its not metal to metal so it will extend the life of the gun. For $12 they are def worth it you could probably make one for $.05 if you knew what you were doing but to me my time is worth more then that so i just buy one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom