Ruger American Ranch 7.62x39 with Nosler Varmageddon's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a group! Best I’ve ever seen at a 100 yds., shooting that caliber. I might have got a 4” group out of my Arsenal SA M-7, AK platform, once or twice. Usually get groups 6-8”. Great reload recipe. Congrats. Hope your son gets a shot at a deer. That suppressor seemed to be reducing the muzzle blast quite a bit. I’ve wondered how effective they are at muffling rifle calibers. The audio almost sounded “no ear pro” safe.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine. That's why the 300 blk sits in the safe. Much more fun and I can still find cheap russian stuff.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a group! Best I’ve ever seen at a 100 yds., shooting that caliber. I might have got a 4” group out of my Arsenal SA M-7, AK platform, once or twice. Usually get groups 6-8”. Great reload recipe. Congrats. Hope your son gets a shot at a deer. That suppressor seemed to be reducing the muzzle blast quite a bit. I’ve wondered how effective they are at muffling rifle calibers. The audio almost sounded “no ear pro” safe.
The American in 7.62x39 is probably one of the most accurate rifles Ruger ever made! That’s the one I regret selling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom