Safes for ur handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanting to get me a new safe for handguns that is easy/fast to open and can be put on the wall or nightstand
I currently have a big safe for all my guns but it's in the den and if something where to happen at night I wouldn't be able to get to it as fast as I like

I was looking at the biometric safes but didn't know the reliability of the cheaper ones of those they have two at h&h one is like $119 and the other is $149

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have one of the $50 one that academy sells. It opens fine every time & I've never had an issue, but it's main function is to keep little hands off. It's not very high security, as it would pop open with a prybar pretty easily, I'd imagine.

URSHARKB8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have one from Tulsa arms, push your code in with your fingertips. battery operated about 10 AA i think. it also comes with a key. My wife and i love it, but like Weatherby said, easy for someone to force open. But since its on your dresser or under my bed, hopefully i have it opened before they get in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom