Saw an OHP officer changing a guy's tire today on I-35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always been impressed with how OHP helps stranded motorists. I think it would vastly improve the image of city cops if they did the same sort of thing. I never even see them stop to check on stranded motorist. They typically drive right on by. I'm not sure if it's a policy thing or what. I know they're not paid to provide free roadside assistance but I would think anything they could do to endear themselves to the communities they're in would be worth while.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time I was on my way home from Claremore(about 20 mi away) and my car was taking a crap on me, had to putt half way in the grass down Hwy 88 at around 15 mph(fast as it would go) and between Claremore and HWY 412 a OHP and a sherriff stopped to ask if I needed help, very nice of them.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might also add, does anyone else find it sad a guy can't change his own tire? That being all the info we have gotten, I would understand if they are handicapped or elderly, but a well bodied male not being able to change a tire??? whats the world comin to....

Latest posts

Top Bottom