School me on the Kimber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a buddy that's ended up in a jam, and he's offering up his Kimber Covert2... But as I look deeper into Kimber, I see a lot of really mixed reviews. Some swear by them, some say they aren't worth the cost, others say they're not "real/true 1911's"...

What gives?

Anytime you want to shoot mine, let me know.
Bring lots of ammo if your waiting on a malfunction.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I passed on it. Talked him out of his Wilson Elite Pro for a $2k loan, with the condition I can only sell it back to him when he gets back on his feet... But with free roam to shoot the hell out of it.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, we have ta have some Pictures. IMO I don't think you bought it, anyone who would have bought that nice of a gun and is a good member here. Would have posted some pictures, I mean I hope that none of our members would be that selfish...........On another note, we fellow 1911 guy's need to get together and go shooting.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what was he wanting to sell the covertII for? price that is.
He more or less wanted a good buddy loan on it. Not an out right sell.

Yep, we have ta have some Pictures. IMO I don't think you bought it, anyone who would have bought that nice of a gun and is a good member here. Would have posted some pictures, I mean I hope that none of our members would be that selfish...........On another note, we fellow 1911 guy's need to get together and go shooting.

I didn't buy it. It's fun-gun collateral on a cash loan lol... Really wish it was black slide bi-tone to match the tac elite, but it'll do.
i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_688e84a1_783d_4018_830c_9df0cdb30864.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom