Schools Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Six months hard labor 14 hours on 10 hours off. No phones, tv, computers, radio, electronics or gyms. Visitors once a week during the 10 hours off, same for religious services. They can make up the missed classes as they repeat the grade they were in during the following school year under supervision.
Better yet they can make up the classes in the 10 hrs off time. They will not get as many classes completed but it will still be better than making all of them up at a later time.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many are using this as a way to get out of school too. After the Murrah bombing I remember bomb threats that were called in to get out of class.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course these being juveniles we'll likely not find out what the consequences are but given our juvenile system they might not be much.

You absolutely will not ever find out what the eventual determination is.

In Oklahoma, when your young child is sexually assaulted, you can't even find out the results or end determination of their investigation. The case is simply "closed" and you are left 100% in the dark, with absolutely zero support or closure. That's it. Take a hike, Jack.

Seriously... ask me how I know.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In Oklahoma, when your young child is sexually assaulted, you can't even find out the results or end determination of their investigation. The case is simply "closed" and you are left 100% in the dark, with absolutely zero support or closure. That's it. Take a hike, Jack.

I don’t need to ask, just to say that this is wrong. Many want to hold parents more accountable yet the system is flawed when you can’t even find out things about your own kids due to so called privacy regulations. It is boolsheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah I don't need to ask either as I'm aware of how the system works, and yes it's wrong, sorry you and yours had to deal with it. It's obvious the ideology of the state knows best for everybody's kids is alive and well regardless of what history taught us.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two news stations, 6&9 have asked experts why this is happening. The first said it could be seeking attention or feeling like a victim. I can't find the other online,(saw it on t.v.) but the person being interviewed in it said it could well be because they've had some trauma in their life and it could be a cry for help. Almost seems like maybe they're establishing excuses for this behavior to lessen accountability. Of course these being juveniles we'll likely not find out what the consequences are but given our juvenile system they might not be much.

http://www.news9.com/story/37542243/why-are-metro-students-making-school-threats

The point I was bringing up is that it may be very unlikely those making these threats will be held accountable because as these articles show that "experts" have already given them an accepted excuse. Due to how the system operates we don't really know how much accountability young criminals are held to, but given what we learned from the Green case where the B.A. teacher was killed it doesn't seem there's much.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_c2ae2814-5cd7-579d-aab0-b676036905ca.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom