Score this buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a pic on here of this buck on my 2013 hit list and ask what you guys thought he would score.All I had was night pics.I sure should of killed this buck.Never seen him during early season,seen him chasing a doe in mid November at about 400 yards.had to work all of December & January.Around January the 20th had my buddy go by and pull card off cam and guess what?Starting on Dec 15th thru Jan 20th he was showing up to feed everyday during daylight hours sometimes two times a day.Up until last year I had never seen this buck on on cameras or in person.Donn't know where he came from but glad he decided to stay around.I sure hope he is around there this year if so can't wait to see what he looks like this year. I am hoping with the good spring rains he puts on a little more mass.Anyway here is some good day light pics of him.So what do you guys think he will score my thoughts if he longer main beams he would go 160 but he doesn't so I am thinking mid 150's.Oh that rice bran that he is hitting is 20 yrds from my tree stand. Oh how I wish I could of been in it last year.

This first pic is 1 of few daylight pics in early season I got.Look how much fatter he is then.

.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

One of my favorite pics

Last edited:

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buck, he is a155-160 in the pics you posted, gonna be a stud this year! Hope he is still around for you... Looking forward to seeing a pic with you and that dead giant!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you guys are over guessing this guy to much....
He'll be lucky to break 140"

Spread 17"
Beams 18" x 2 = 36
G1 3" x 2 = 6
G2 11" x 2 = 22
G3 8" x 2 = 16
G4 4" x 2 = 8
Mass = 30" total
Gross = 135"
I am kinda on the same page as you. At 20" mains, but he has only one G4, so he grosses 135". So give me a 4" plus or minus on him. We'll never know for certain what he was in the pics, but he should be bigger this year! Good luck!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think he looks that different than the one I posted to score.............my old eyes may be failing me..............or some of you are just way off :) :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom