Score this buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coorsman_ok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was a main frame 10 with a split G1 on the left and a drop tine behind his ear on the right. With the little stickers on his bases he had 18 scored points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you guys are over guessing this guy to much....
He'll be lucky to break 140"

Spread 17"
Beams 18" x 2 = 36
G1 3" x 2 = 6
G2 11" x 2 = 22
G3 8" x 2 = 16
G4 4" x 2 = 8
Mass = 30" total
Gross = 135"

I'm saying AllOut had this guy pegged. I took a pic of this buck which is up in my shop. He went 142 5/8". Looks pretty similar. The one on the wall may be bigger.
image.jpg

Edit: can anyone explain why this retarded website changes the orientation of pictures sometimes????
image.jpg

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buck on my wall that is same width but yours has more tine length. My buck went
149 7/8. I think yours should be in the mid 150's. Choot em!

He was a main frame 10 with a split G1 on the left and a drop tine behind his ear on the right. With the little stickers on his bases he had 18 scored points

Your deer has twice the brow tine length and it's heavier. Not to mention the 8 non typical points which means it's a minimum of 8" of antler if you're just adding up total inches.
As a main frame 10 like the OP's buck that'd put yours at or under 140"
I'm not understanding how you're saying the OP buck should be mid 150s when you say yours was only 149 but has more tine length and same spread??? Not to mention at least 8" more scorable inches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom