Scrap metal buyers in the Vinita area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would anyone have any suggestions? I have a significant amount of mixed metal scrap from cleaning up around my property but don't know where to take it. I know there are several on craigslist that will take it off of my hands for free but I would prefer to get a little cash out of it.

I have Aluminium, iron, steel, copper, and mercury.

I have it loaded on a trailer, but my little Jeep Grand Cherokee isn't the best at towing so i do not feel comfortable driving it more than 35 miles or so to wherever.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yaffee in Sand springs or borg on north lewis in Tulsa. are the only ones I know of

Yaffee is better people but I dont trust any of them. Remember that youll need your license to get paid on non ferris metals

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know of the place in Vinita but last i heard he basically only took scrap cans and such. But i will stop by tomorrow and ask. And Sands Springs might be a little far for my Jeep to tow 2k+ pounds. My trailer is solid steel and weights quite a bit.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yaffee in Sand springs or borg on north lewis in Tulsa. are the only ones I know of

Yaffee is better people but I dont trust any of them. Remember that youll need your license to get paid on non ferris metals

Joplin might be closer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom