Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two more gifts came today, I will get pics tomorrow when the wife gets her phone recharged. Both gifts are great but I am worried about the card that came with one of them.
Was one of the gifts the blow up doll I sent? I got it at a garage sale, the guy said it was used but serviceable. At least he was honest.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wa one of the gifts the blow up doll I sent? I got it at a garage sale, the guy said it was used but serviceable. At least he was honest.
Nope but that will be great. I can dress it up and use it to scare the hawk in my back yard. I would use it as a pool float but we do not have a pool. :P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harder to follow that $25 cutoff this year than last (my first year doing it though), things are just more expensive. I viewed it as more a suggested guideline and spent a little more to get mine what I thought they could use. :anyone:
Agreed. Biden's America requires Biden's math to figure up the spending limit. If it's posted as $25.00, you have to figure in inflation and the current exchange rate of the Chinese Yuan, then arrive at your figure of 1.5 billion, or something like that. I just got enough goodies to fill a box, stuff I thought they'd like and called it good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom