Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we want a picture of that card...

...on second thought, maybe we don't?
Yea, made me a little nervous too. You can see it on the shot glasses.

I don't know who you are but I am happily married and don't swing that way. :P

Gifts 2.jpg

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, made me a little nervous too. You can see it on the shot glasses.

I don't know who you are but I am happily married and don't swing that way. :P

View attachment 237367
Aww that's so sweet. If y'all register for a wedding shower anywhere please let us know.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No picture this time but I received an Exploding Kittens card game, a sign that says "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy gins which is pretty much the same thing" and a Kore black leather gun belt. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have heard the game is lots of fun, the sign will look great over my desk, and the belt is perfect. Weather is cool enough I can start carrying my 1911 when out and about. The Kore should support it perfectly. Thank you again and I will try to get a pic later.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member of this forum for 16 years and I'm still blown away by the thoughtfulness of our members. I've seen us raise money for people, tons of free giveaways, etc. My secret santa is one of those type of people - totally researched what I was into. Whoever you are you brought a smile to my face on a trying Monday. Thank you!

E4L7cmR.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom