Secret Santa 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Santa!!!! Know me all to well, whoever you are!
20211129_195854.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess he's got a good helper.

Or, is it just that we are a bunch of nosy people?

I don't participate in the Secret Santa, because my real passion for "shooting" involves much more expensive "toys and accessories" than what most of the firearms community does. While I have just about all I want/need for my "shooting," a friend recently suggested a filter for my 200-500mm zoom that I use for wildlife and want to use for extraterrestrial photos. I've seen prices on similar filters up to $360.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MORE STUFF???!!!

Wow guys (and gurls)... :shocked:

I've now received a stainless insulated tumbler with my initial (lol, and a few words) on it, 100 rounds of Remington .22LR, and a couple of anti-rust vapor capsules (to store guns in a case).

Thank y'all so much. :thumb: :thumb:

I also have a plan to get pics! I'll have the girl that helps with Sweetie take a pic of all the goodies and email it to me. I can then upload it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
drunk-gif.236411

___

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MORE STUFF???!!!

Wow guys (and gurls)... :shocked:

I've now received a stainless insulated tumbler with my initial (lol, and a few words) on it, 100 rounds of Remington .22LR, and a couple of anti-rust vapor capsules (to store guns in a case).

Thank y'all so much. :thumb: :thumb:

I also have a plan to get pics! I'll have the girl that helps with sweetie take a pic of all the goodies and email it to me. I can then upload it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
drunk-gif.236411

___
That's awesome Mack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom