Senate passes a sweeping Tax Reform Bill.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still salty because your girl lost eh?
I'm happy!

Fifth Third Bancorp said it would raise its minimum hourly wage for all employees to $15, with 3,000 hourly employees benefiting from the hike. The bank also said it would distribute a one-time bonus of $1,000 to about 75% of its employees.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a better job, I don't get a Christmas bonus either but I ain't *****in about it.
Oh and I haven't had a pay increase in about 10 years and most of that is because of our current governer. She's a conservative...or is she?
Don't judge me how I voted based on my view of this conversation. I'm a conservative but the GOP isn't so conservative any more. I do think from both sides of the spectrum. Something that you and JD aren't apparently capable of. The liberals aren't always wrong and the cons are sometimes wrong IMO.
Take off your blinders man, both parties are the same! Yall are being told what they want u to believe and nothing more.

Yeah so about your theory....

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/more-of-the-trump-effect.252924/

Feel free to read through the thread and tell me I don't see both sides, when you settle down. It's pretty simple to me there though..... Less government and more money in our pockets is a good thing. You're not going to make everyone happy but the direction is the right one.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boeing released a statement announcing "immediate commitments for an additional $300 million in investments that will move forward as a result of the new tax law."

They are:

"$100 million for corporate giving, with funds used to support demand for employee gift-match programs and for investments in Boeing's focus areas for charitable giving: in education, in our communities, and for veterans and military personnel.

"$100 million for workforce development in the form of training, education, and other capabilities development to meet the scale needed for rapidly evolving technologies and expanding markets.

"$100 million for "workplace of the future" facilities and infrastructure enhancements for Boeing employees.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy!

Fifth Third Bancorp said it would raise its minimum hourly wage for all employees to $15, with 3,000 hourly employees benefiting from the hike. The bank also said it would distribute a one-time bonus of $1,000 to about 75% of its employees.

Imagine all the lies/promises she told that you'd be highlighting if she would've won eh? or nah?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boeing released a statement announcing "immediate commitments for an additional $300 million in investments that will move forward as a result of the new tax law."

They are:

"$100 million for corporate giving, with funds used to support demand for employee gift-match programs and for investments in Boeing's focus areas for charitable giving: in education, in our communities, and for veterans and military personnel.

"$100 million for workforce development in the form of training, education, and other capabilities development to meet the scale needed for rapidly evolving technologies and expanding markets.

"$100 million for "workplace of the future" facilities and infrastructure enhancements for Boeing employees.
Keep proving me wrong, I like it. I just wanna see it happen.
Call me skeptical, but don't call me a democrat

Latest posts

Top Bottom