Senator Schumer says no gun registry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I'm saying is they know who has the records and the records tell them who has a gun. When the time comes they don't have to start from scratch, they have an instant registry. And if they can add private sales to that list it makes it even more extensive. Obama doesn't care about the law, the constitution, or the courts. His NLRB appointees have been found unconstitutional by the courts. But they have been doing their job for a year and plan to keep doing it regardless of what the court says.
Yes, as soon as it becomes legal for the executive branch (DOJ & ATF) to take those records and computerize them....they will visit every FFL and get the records and computerize them in RECORD time. Problem is: it is illegal right now for them to do. All they need is one little light from COngress...one little signal that it is OK and they'll be off like terriers after a rabbit.....I believe they are hoping a mandated universal background check will provide them the excuse they need.....
:)

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not support ubc for many of the already stated reasons and at first didn't think it would have enough support. BUT, I've been listening to Sirius Patriot radio lately and to my surprise the conservative talk guys are okay with increased background checks. They talk about supporting 2nd Amendment and gun rights BUT they don't see the problem with "reasonable" background checks. Really concerns me.

PLease communicate to them why it will lead to registration...many folks are not aware of it...
here is a link that answers a lot of questions...
http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...ration-of-all-weapons&highlight=show+loophole
IMHO, mandating universal background checks sounds "reasonable"...until folks realize that it will lead to registration...at which point they start opposing it...
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom