Serious question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I know this is in a handbook of rules and regulations but I can't find it. Where can LEO's "NOT" carry? A P.I. can carry anywhere an LE can carry, either on or off duty (has to be concealed). I just recently heard that LEO's cannot carry in a Post Office unless they are on a call.

So, where can LEO's NOT carry?

Thanks!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can't carry in the part of a prison where they will come in contact with inmates. Officers have to put their firearms in a lock box while entering these areas.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess this has changed, when I was SF's @ Altus, we routinley had APD come onto the base with their weapons. Tinker as well.

Altus Police respond to calls put on base all the time. public intox, DUI's, Assaults, drugs.. anything that you would encounter in town. They just don't write traffic tickets on base. The military has turned a lot of police action over to local police... military police deal mostly with the secured areas.. and strictly military affairs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom