Seriously, FedEx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hope the shipper doesn't try to tag you with the address correction fee, $12

They can send me a bill, but I'll just forward it to FedEx. If they actually process a charge, I'll let Visa and the FTC know that it was outside the shipper's terms and above the original authorization amount (which is not legal unless the cardholder explicitly agrees to storage of metadata for future transactions, which was part of the shipper's terms).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can send me a bill, but I'll just forward it to FedEx. If they actually process a charge, I'll let Visa and the FTC know that it was outside the shipper's terms and above the original authorization amount (which is not legal unless the cardholder explicitly agrees to storage of metadata for future transactions, which was part of the shipper's terms).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

copy that.... I got one too... nice thinking.... I see it ALL the time... apt complex, no unit number... $11 more for the next day

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FedEx lost my golden package once.

Ohh forgot that must have been a different company called federal express

[video=youtube_share;zyq06fuapD0]http://youtu.be/zyq06fuapD0[/video]

Second time it was fedex home delivery. My golden package that time came busted

[video=youtube_share;lIKn89D-Ako]http://youtu.be/lIKn89D-Ako[/video]

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Havent had any issues with fedex lately. Now on the other hand the last gun i got the box was torn in half by UPS. It looks like an angry chimpanzee got ahold of it.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually prefer FedEx here. USPS delivers stuff to the wrong address and UPS gets here between 5 and 6 PM when they can find my address.
For work we use FedEx exclusively. I get around 3-5 shipments a week, varying from Early AM delivery to ground. Their ground deliveries are at my door around noon and so far without any mix-up ever.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dislike the fedex as well and prefer the doodoo brown truck. Several times with fedex I get the card in mailbox that says they tried to deliver and I was freaking home!

Latest posts

Top Bottom