Seriously, FedEx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There usually isn't a problem (at least for me) when it is just UPS or FedEx or the Post Office, but when a package starts with UPS and is transferred to the post office, there are often delays of several days in delivery. Right now, I'm waiting for a package from Midway. It was started with UPS, and went from Missouri to Texas and it has been sitting in Okie City for two days. Barring unusual circumstances, it should take at most, three or four days to get to me from Midway. Instead, it will take over a week.

Admittedly this is a minor irritation at most but it is still aggravating.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fedex threw the box of roses on the porch yesterday and didn't ring the doorbell. I wish I had taken a video=but it wouldn't do any good because nothing would be changed.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... both Fedex and UPS just place the package(s) by our front door and leave. Sometimes I hear the truck and sometimes I don't. And I've had little luck leaving notes that say, "UPS/FEDEX please ring doorbell, thanks."

The mail lady (she's a doll) rings the bell and waits for someone to answer unless I shout, "Leave it by the door!"

Unfortunately, none of them are immune to gorilla-style package abuse. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom