Seriously???? Fess up time, who's is this???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, at least he called it a "mag" and not a "clip". ;)

True! and at least he didn't say " won't sell to mexicans and black" like the one ad that was posted a while back.

At least this guy has this priced somewhat reasonable, I have seen some crappy hi-points that were painted with spray paint and then sold as custom!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True! and at least he didn't say " won't sell to mexicans and black" like the one ad that was posted a while back.

At least this guy has this priced somewhat reasonable, I have seen some crappy hi-points that were painted with spray paint and then sold as custom!

are you saying i got ripped off!!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least he's honest about the round count. Most people on Ok shooters would put something like "less than 200 rounds fired" or something like that.

I once read a post where a guy was selling the pistol he carried for his ccw for a good while and it was UNFIRED with laser grips and all. lol Im not saying I dont believe him but I have never heard of someone who didnt test their carry pistol at least a few (hundred) rounds.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does everyone care so much about what people are (trying to) selling their goods for online? The guy could be asking $11,000 for it and if he gets it, great.

These threads "OMG armslist overpriced trash OMG" are getting old. They add nothing to the value of this site.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once read a post where a guy was selling the pistol he carried for his ccw for a good while and it was UNFIRED with laser grips and all. lol Im not saying I dont believe him but I have never heard of someone who didnt test their carry pistol at least a few (hundred) rounds.

Probably never cleaned it either.

FWIW Jimenez-Bryco-Jennings & Hi Point are what they are. Most shoot when the trigger is pulled. Not my choice though for sure.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does everyone care so much about what people are (trying to) selling their goods for online? The guy could be asking $11,000 for it and if he gets it, great.

These threads "OMG armslist overpriced trash OMG" are getting old. They add nothing to the value of this site.

um, ok? I just thought the gun was funny in itself and the fact they actually survived over 1100 rounds. IN FACT if you will re-read my original post and the comment after, I actually said at least it was reasonably priced. SO I am really sorry if I offended you in some way, but you might want to re-read some of the post because I am pretty sure most people were just joking about the quality of gun they are. Thanks for the update anyways!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ripnbst always brings butthurt.....and for that i salute him.

Like the old addage, you can't make everyone happy all the time. And you can only make some of the people happy most of the time. And you can never make some members happy anytime!

Ok, so I added that last part, but thought it sounded good anyways..

Latest posts

Top Bottom