Sex Strike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any man with the smallest amount of wisdom wouldn't be getting with this type of woman anyway. There is just nothing sexy about "by the way, if I get pregnant with your child I plan on murdering them because I'm lazy and selfish and you have no say in the matter. No, seriously, to feel like a full woman and because I am so smart and know what I am doing, I need to have the right to kill the baby growing in my womb."

It is insane that women were ever allowed to murder their babies like this.

Well, we have adopted the mating rituals of the lowest classes in our history. We have accepted "single mom" as someone to be proud of.

We've sexualized young ladies, and normalized deviancy.

We have taken the position that a fatherless child and his mom should be cared for (financed) by the taxpayers.

We have softened our hearts and minds to the point that we are unwilling to let bad choices come with bad consequences.

If we want to have any hope of regaining a country that is full of self-sufficient individuals, with traditional two-parent households as the norm, we are going to have to support that, and allow the other to die off. Literally. It won't be pretty, and it will affect people we know.

If we don't have the stomach for that, expect more of the same.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we have adopted the mating rituals of the lowest classes in our history. We have accepted "single mom" as someone to be proud of.

We have taken the position that a fatherless child and his mom should be cared for (financed) by the taxpayers.

We have softened our hearts and minds to the point that we are unwilling to let bad choices come with bad consequences.

If we want to have any hope of regaining a country that is full of self-sufficient individuals, with traditional two-parent households as the norm, we are going to have to support that, and allow the other to die off. Literally. It won't be pretty, and it will affect people we know.

Again, you're speaking blunt truths that most don't want to hear.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

o-BONDI-BEACH-1-570.jpg

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep, We should education and empower single moms to be self sufficient not dependent on others. Sadly many single moms are offspring of single moms. They learned from their mom how to take advantage of the welfare system for monitor gain. In some communities it is socially accepted to be under 18 and pregnant; thus the cycle of multiple kids out of wedlock with multiple unknown fathers. The kids become money generators via the welfare system.

At some point, the flow of free money from the government must stop. But it won't as long as politicians use social programs as a way to get votes.

My local school district, if the pregnant girl wishes, is placed on an accelerated learning program to help the young lady get as many school credits as possible. So many pregnant teens drop out of school, they try to get the ladies graduated, if possible. They also provide education on healthcare, being a new mom, etc.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off they should have done the sex strike before they got pregnant, Secondly i feel that anyone that is drawing a gov check should be required to have a surgical procedure to prevent pregancey before receiving any .gov check with the exception of elderly, handicapped. I know there are some that has a run of bad luck and needs a helping hand at times to get back on their feet and feels nothing wrong as long as they are trying to better themselves but dont make it a life time to do it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't mind "hearing" what he writes. There's a difference between not wanting to hear it and not agreeing with it. BIG difference.

Maybe some of us just disagree. Did you ever consider that?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I celebrate it because it will save thousands of lives that would have been taken. If that creates more liberals and those on welfare then so be it. There is no proof they will end up like either of these scenarios.
WHY was Planned Parenthood established?
Where are the clinics located?
Who is the target client?

The majority of the 60 million abortions performed were NOT on upper-class, suburban, conservative, white wimmens.

Adoption an option. Again, what are the real chances for that particular demographic?

Not a reason to kill them, just a realistic look into the situation.

Dems were the driving force in destruction of the family unit.

Dems established welfare to promote their Agenda for control.

Dems established Planned Parenthood to do exactly what they have done.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is. Got to do something about the 2nd Amendment to save all of the children from being killed by gun violence, but how dare the government curb a woman's right to kill a child in the womb. Odd. I guess better in a clinic than on a sidewalk?

I gave you a like but I'll add that it is never better.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom