Sex Strike!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is why purchasing a wife from overseas is attractive to many. I used to knock the idea, but not anymore.

Glad I got a home-grown gal with common sense. Seems like a unicorn!

overseas girls can be a disaster

with Russian women you can get a new bride every 3 years because once they get their citizenship, they usually want a divorce

some girls from the Philippines want the guy to provide for their entire family, I know a guy who has about 30 of his wife's relatives living on his place, his place is now up for sale, I suspect the next step they will talk the guy into moving to the Philippines building the family a new house then she will divorce the guy & kick him out of the house,

I know 2 retired military guys living in the Philippines now, both say they like it but one went through the deal of selling his house here moving to the Philippines building the bride's family a house then getting kicked out of the house he paid for, the other guy is probably doing things right he enjoys living cheap and lots of women without any commitment

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind "hearing" what he writes. There's a difference between not wanting to hear it and not agreeing with it. BIG difference.

Maybe some of us just disagree. Did you ever consider that?
Absolutely. Some disagree, but most don't want to hear that it's going to take pain and suffering to make any improvement. Just look at our country's financial situation. The pain is coming, but no one wants to hear that, either. And many disagree. We'll see.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they realize just how many men have decided to go their own way and not date or marry (again or ever). And I can't say as I blame them. I have one -- hell, maybe 2 -- sons who have decided women aren't worth the trouble they tend to cause these days. There is a difference in having standards and being so high maintenance you are clinically batshit crazy ...
My son is 34 and the same. He says the women he knows are too young and are ditzy or come divorced with ready made families in tow. I keep telling him with me and my cousin out of the propagation scene he is the last hope of our last name being continued.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't intend to engage in any of that activity, so it doesn't matter to me either way. I can see both sides, why I "can't" argue it. Most of those protesting are either lesbians (who can't get knocked up anyway), or manatees that are in only slightly more risk of needing an abortion as the lesbians. The rest are mostly just young, white girls that are always looking for a cause to latch onto to protest, with a sprinkling of young, white male eunuchs that follow them around, hoping to maybe score a piece.
Eunuchs don't want to score a piece.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strike eh? Who in their right mind wants to go out with someone that has green or pink har, fat, sagging in the wrong places, and a big mouth? Heck, most don't even know their differential is out.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Abortion feeds on itself. The specter of "sex without consequence", or maybe better stated as the ability to end an unwanted pregnancy, will facilitate willy-nilly engagement in sex thereby enabling abortion clinics to thrive. The more unwanted pregnancies, the more abortions occur. the more abortions, the more opportunities to get pregnant occur. The number/rate of abortions has increased since Roe v. Wade. Maybe now it will decrease.

We can only hope. As stated earlier, maybe a little timing will be practiced now.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom