SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
noun: bait-and-switch
  1. the action (generally illegal) of advertising goods which are an apparent bargain, with the intention of substituting inferior or more expensive goods.
Right, he offers to sell you those rounds at that price and pulls them to sell you something else. Do you have a problem with what I said?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, he offers to sell you those rounds at that price and pulls them to sell you something else. Do you have a problem with what I said?
It’s not bait and switch. You disagree with what he did, which is fine. I disagree as do others. Raising prices is common, his transparency was/is not normal.

Bait and switch is me offering to sell you a certain make and model car at x price. After you fly across the country, I hike the price 25% or magically never had that model in stock. Saying I’m raising the price of x goods on y date is not bait and switch.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't think there's a problem so much as you still don't understand what Bait and Switch means. Soiled diapers don't change that definition.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
several years ago, midway USA had my ammo on back order for 6 months or more, midway was claiming all back orders were under contract and the price would not change I had several hundred $ worth ordered then midway USA starts sending me email notifications that the manufacturer stopped making that particular product,

then all those discontinued products came back online at a new price twice as high or more, I called midway to ask about the discontinued products that were suddenly right back online, the guy said if you don't like what we have to offer you don't have to buy from us

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
several years ago, midway USA had my ammo on back order for 6 months or more, midway was claiming all back orders were under contract and the price would not change I had several hundred $ worth ordered then midway USA starts sending me email notifications that the manufacturer stopped making that particular product,

then all those discontinued products came back online at a new price twice as high or more, I called midway to ask about the discontinued products that were suddenly right back online, the guy said if you don't like what we have to offer you don't have to buy from us
Dang

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That, I’d have reported to the AG, my credit card company, and the BBB. Nothing like fraud. Oh, and across state lines, it’s federal.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know how to solve this problem, retailers shouldn’t be allowed to raise prices. Can you imagine going into a store and they have apples for $2 a bag and they next day when I return to the store those same apples are $3 a bag? It’s criminal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom