SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saying "i barely break even" demonstrates a lean kanban style inventory management rather than surplus stockpiling. if he were stockpiling, obviously he would be WAY MORE than "breaking even" on ammo if he purchased this when.....we all did, right?

so, if he's "barely breaking even" that means this ammo is ammo he bought *recently*. if he's selling ammo he's bought recently, then he's not taking that big of a bath when the price goes up. this is something ALL retailers have to deal with, it's a business ethics issue, and pulling stock to put it up back up for 25% the next day isn't......kosher.
Pretty sure this is the same corrosive M67 he's been sitting on since April of 2020, that he originally listed at something obscene like 65cpr

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So buy it now then. You can't. His motives are purely for profit. A business man doesn't care about the future market, he cares about moving product at a profit. If he has it and won't sell it, he's no business man.
Last time I did a self analysis I also go to work to make a profit, don’t we all. I am not sure where anyone gets the idea a man shouldn’t. Furthermore, what is replacement cost? Oh that’s right there isn’t any and has to be replaced with higher priced ammo that he has to mark up to feed his family too. Since 2005 this same argument has gone in this board, and typically lead by folks who didn’t buy it when it was cheap as hell. I’m out, but damn gents, like it or not, it simple economics.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I did a self analysis I also go to work to make a profit, don’t we all. I am not sure where anyone gets the idea a man shouldn’t. Furthermore, what is replacement cost? Oh that’s right there isn’t any and has to be replaced with higher priced ammo that he has to mark up to feed his family too. Since 2005 this same argument has gone in this board, and typically lead by folks who didn’t buy it when it was cheap as hell. I’m out, but damn gents, like it or not, it simple economics.
This!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free market economy is bad!

All the commie haters seem to be closet commies and want price control, lol.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. What I want is when you list a product you sell it to me. Don't pull it and hope to get more money later on. If you can't see the bait and switch, you can buy it from him later when it's marked up. And that 's the polite version.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. What I want is when you list a product you sell it to me. Don't pull it and hope to get more money later on. If you can't see the bait and switch, you can buy it from him later when it's marked up. And that 's the polite version.

Um.... you seemingly don't understand what bait and switch is....

FWIW, SGammo gave people the chanced to buy the ammo at the lower price before he pulled it. So he DID list a product.... and you had the change to buy it. They just warned you that they were going to pull it, which is more honest than most.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
noun: bait-and-switch
  1. the action (generally illegal) of advertising goods which are an apparent bargain, with the intention of substituting inferior or more expensive goods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom