SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of people that think capitalism and the free market are great as long as they are doing it to somebody else.
When it comes back to bite them -- that's price gouging and it's un-American!

Also seems like some are just s--- posting trolls.
actually, not all of us have ever said crony capitalism is great (we do not have a capitalist system) nor the free market (we do not have a free market). the very fact we are talking about the price of a good raising strictly because foreign import bans throws that all out the window.

there is nothing free or capitalist about what's going on.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's being very upfront about raising prices, to "realize a profit from the investment".
Screenshot_20220224-133316.png
Screenshot_20220224-133322.png
Screenshot_20220224-133327.png
Screenshot_20220224-133334.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
saying "i barely break even" demonstrates a lean kanban style inventory management rather than surplus stockpiling. if he were stockpiling, obviously he would be WAY MORE than "breaking even" on ammo if he purchased this when.....we all did, right?

so, if he's "barely breaking even" that means this ammo is ammo he bought *recently*. if he's selling ammo he's bought recently, then he's not taking that big of a bath when the price goes up. this is something ALL retailers have to deal with, it's a business ethics issue, and pulling stock to put it up back up for 25% the next day isn't......kosher.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Motivation and morality aside. I respect the transparency about why he is doing it. 99.9999% of retailers will never be that honest about it.
i think the transparency is coming from the pushback. but yes, most retailers would just make another business under another name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom