SHEDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pulled my stand last weekend and looked for a while and didn't see any. Saw some free tree rubs though. So may be a few more weeks here before they fall off.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a dead peach tree out front that I have not taken out yet and over night one day last week a buck did a number on the bark rubbing it. From the looks of the tree, I would loved to have seen that big boy.

One day a week or so ago my wife and I were walking around the house just looking. As we strolled out back we noticed a few whitetails in the trees going down the hill. Then one of the made a noise and all of a sudden there were more deer that I have ever seen in one place. I would guess between 15 - 20 whitetails start running off. It sounded like a small stampede. We LOVE our new house and property!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing when I saw the thread title. I was just out in the shop looking at that pile of sheds wondering what the heck am I going to do with those?
I gave some to a lady last month that paints them, and uses them in decorations.
Gave some to a guy last year for knife handle materials.
Saved the unique ones. Its usually mid March to april before seeing them drop around here.
I've heard you can sell sheds at the trappers sale in the spring? Have to check it out and see if thats true.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'm still getting pictures of a few bucks with both sides. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it appears quite a few have lost both sides.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing when I saw the thread title. I was just out in the shop looking at that pile of sheds wondering what the heck am I going to do with those?
I gave some to a lady last month that paints them, and uses them in decorations.
Saved the unique ones. Its usually mid March to april before seeing them drop around here.
I've heard you can sell sheds at the trappers sale in the spring? Have to check it out and see if thats true.

I would take some if you wanted to get rid of a few or one, My golden retrievers love to chew on them

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes it is crazy how much some people will give for em. I am leary about giving them away to people unless I am sure they aren't going to make big money of my gift.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2 days ago seen 7 bucks together 5 still had both sides and 2 of them had lost both sides location Lincoln County today seen buck he had both sides about 3pm in Caddo county

Latest posts

Top Bottom