Fungeyes Glasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im only just now coming around to actually enjoying eating mushrooms. Mostly I just enjoy ambling about in the woods with a loose objective. My younger brother is a shroom nut though and he swears by rehydrating dehydrated morels if you’re frying them in butter. Says he prefers them to fresh that way, less moisture=easily crisped. Idk, they’ve always just kinda tasted like dirt/poop and looked like pecker heads made out of ball sacks to me.

ETA: I love the hell out of looking for them though. So if anyone’s got some shroom ground and wants to eat some but doesn’t wanna do the walking- I’m your boy.

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im only just now coming around to actually enjoying eating mushrooms. Mostly I just enjoy ambling about in the woods with a loose objective. My younger brother is a shroom nut though and he swears by rehydrating dehydrated morels if you’re frying them in butter. Says he prefers them to fresh that way, less moisture=easily crisped. Idk, they’ve always just kinda tasted like dirt/poop and looked like pecker heads made out of ball sacks to me.

ETA: I love the hell out of looking for them though.
So if anyone’s got some shroom ground and wants to eat some but doesn’t wanna do the walking- I’m your boy.
Weirdo

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s a real strong correlation of me looking for “pecker heads/ballsacks”, and my wife finding mine. Ima keep looking.

Challenge: More accurately describe a morel using only two components.
If morels will get ya laid, you better find enough to freeze to have some all year!

Egg shaped sponge.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an update to this thread, I wasn’t really looking but randomly found a pair of these glasses on eBay for about $30 under retail, so I bought them. I just picked them up from the post office and when I got home put some sheds out in my yard to see if things looked any different through the glasses, and by golly, the dang things work.:ooh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom