Fungeyes Glasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had never heard of these until today and am pretty skeptical that they really work, but since I enjoy shed and morel hunting almost as much as deer hunting, I think I’m going to gamble $90 and give a pair a try. I’ve spent more than that on stupider stuff. :anyone:
Fungeyes Glasses for Morel and Shed Antler Hunting - Fungeyes

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. I know when I'm hunting morels, If I find one, I can stand in place, and kind of train my eyes, discovering many more in the same area that would have typically been walked past.
I'd like to see how well they work in the real world before putting out that money.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. I know when I'm hunting morels, If I find one, I can stand in place, and kind of train my eyes, discovering many more in the same area that would have typically been walked past.
I'd like to see how well they work in the real world before putting out that money.
There’s some knock offs on ebay for cheap, but I heard they’ll give you a head ache and hurt your eyes.

I have trouble training/focusing my eyes to hunt shed and morels at the same time. I have to either have my “shed eyes” on or my “morel eyes” on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s some knock offs on ebay for cheap, but I heard they’ll give you a head ache and hurt your eyes.

I have trouble training/focusing my eyes to hunt shed and morels at the same time. I have to either have my “shed eyes” on or my “morel eyes” on.
I know what you mean. I was pretty shocked at how well the yellow lens glasses let one look into the dark woods during the days when without them it is just shadows prior to having to wear prescription glasses.
I don't know if those clip-on models in the link you posted would work or not.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At home the problem with hunting for morels when ya found some better look sharp because usually there was a copperhead nearby..........hate those damn things .........the sneks not the mushrooms
Thankfully, snakes aren’t or haven’t been a problem during morel season in NW OK.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The old movie, “The Jerk”, with Steve Martin popped into my head in regards to the knock offs. I’m curious what you think about them, but like @1911DA said, I typically don’t look for morels because the diamondbacks and copperheads are pretty thick around my area.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if those glasses will help find mushrooms or not but these are a scam and won't let you see through clothes.....or so I've been told. :)

xrayg.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom