Fungeyes Glasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thankfully, snakes aren’t or haven’t been a problem during morel season in NW OK.
Have you seen any venomous snakes on your place at all? I’ve seen one copperhead during muzz season. That’s the only one. Quite a few other snakes around though.

ETA: I’m talking about alfalfa co specifically

Last edited:

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had never heard of these until today and am pretty skeptical that they really work, but since I enjoy shed and morel hunting almost as much as deer hunting, I think I’m going to gamble $90 and give a pair a try. I’ve spent more than that on stupider stuff. :anyone:
Fungeyes Glasses for Morel and Shed Antler Hunting - Fungeyes
Catch a fisherman, not the fish kinda thing to me. People that suck at finding shrooms are still gonna suck at finding them with colored lenses. But maybe with the weight they shaved from their wallet they’ll have the stamina to keep sucking at finding mushrooms.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Catch a fisherman, not the fish kinda thing to me. People that suck at finding shrooms are still gonna suck at finding them with colored lenses. But maybe with the weight they shaved from their wallet they’ll have the stamina to keep sucking at finding mushrooms.
It’s been a pretty bleak couple years in NW OK with dry springs, but I wouldn’t say I suck at finding them. This is from two days in 2021. :thumb:
64105735242__85A3D401-5D9E-43A1-A7DA-318D88496B0D.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s been a pretty bleak couple years in NW OK with dry springs, but I wouldn’t say I suck at finding them. This is from two days in 2021. :thumb:
View attachment 435317
View attachment 435318
You’ve found a helluva lot more in alfalfa co than I have. That’s a pretty dang good haul. I’ve found exactly zero on my place. All my shrooming is done closer to OKC. And last year was rough, what rains came- came at the wrong times. And I wasn’t inferring that you were a poor fungus finder. More the opposite.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’ve found a helluva lot more in alfalfa co than I have. That’s a pretty dang good haul. I’ve found exactly zero on my place. All my shrooming is done closer to OKC. And last year was rough, what rains came- came at the wrong times. And I wasn’t inferring that you were a poor fungus finder. More the opposite.
I knew what you meant. I just wanted to brag.🤣

I’ve only found morels in about a 2-3 acre section of my place on the north bank of the “dry“ river channel. There’s quite a few areas that look identical but have never produced a single mushroom. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom