Fungeyes Glasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interested in feedback
I wore them shed hunting week before last and found a few sheds, but I’m pretty sure I would’ve found them anyway because of their obvious locations. The blue lenses definitely give good contrast though. I’m more interested to see how they work when searching for morels.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checking In Whats Up GIF by Yellowstone

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wore them shed hunting week before last and found a few sheds, but I’m pretty sure I would’ve found them anyway because of their obvious locations. The blue lenses definitely give good contrast though. I’m more interested to see how they work when searching for morels.
Well. Did they help ?

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a black light flashlight. Got it originally to find where my wife’s cat had peed on the carpet. Took it out last night to see if the morels were easier to spot. It actually worked pretty good. I was also amazed at some of the other green vegetation lit up red.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a black light flashlight. Got it originally to find where my wife’s cat had peed on the carpet. Took it out last night to see if the morels were easier to spot. It actually worked pretty good. I was also amazed at some of the other green vegetation lit up red.
The black light flashlights are cool too for finding worms and such that eat on your plants/garden at night then gone by morning when you find the carnage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom