Shipping Label Created...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
January 18, 2019
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
January 17, 2019, 4:06 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 17, 2019, 12:03 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 12, 2019, 4:45 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 9, 2019, 9:19 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
January 1, 2019, 12:57 am
CHANGSHA EMS, CHINA
December 31, 2018, 6:29 pm
CHINA
December 30, 2018, 2:55 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

Some discount cycling stuff from AliExpress. Got from Shanghai to L.A. in 10 days.... 3 days in Customs (the ISC), now sitting at the L.A. post office for 6 more. No idea where it is now. It's maddening.

I’d suspect US Customs got involved in this one. Not sure if the shutdown is causing a delay or not. Scanning on foreign shipments is a joke. I’ve had stuff delivered that showed it was still in transit. I kind of think you’ll see it today but that’s just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not worried and I knew what I’m getting into ordering the Chinese ePacket shipping from AliExpress. Its slow af. It’s like 150 dollars in parts so no high end smuggling or counterfeit goods or duty evasion anything. Just hilarious how slow it is.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one does look strange. Here’s my guess in what happened but it’s just a guess. I think part of the label got torn along the way and the only part visible is the return address so it’s waiting for them to pick it back up. I’ve seen this happen before. Another forum member here had a jacket sent to him years ago and this happened. I was still working then and was able to find it. It had about a third of the label left. I’d be interested to know if and when you get it if that’s the case or not. I’d be frustrated too on this one. I’d call the company and ask for them to ship again.
It actually arrived today... :D

It was a plastic padded envelope, and everything looks original, nothing torn/mangled, nor any labels on top of another.

I don't know where the Waco glitch came from (obviously it didn't go from OKC to Waco, TX in 27 minutes). The updated tracking still shows Waco, then shows it leaving OKC again, arriving/leaving Ardmore, then to our local post office and finally being delivered here.

I can PM you the tracking number if you're curious. Thanks for your input.
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know why I keep paying for Amazon prime. Ordered some charging cables that were in stock Friday evening and got a text that they will arrive Wednesday. What happened to two day delivery?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It actually arrived today... :D

It was a plastic padded envelope, and everything looks original, nothing torn/mangled, nor any labels on top of another.

I don't know where the Waco glitch came from (obviously it didn't go from OKC to Waco, TX in 27 minutes). The updated tracking still shows Waco, then shows it leaving OKC again, arriving/leaving Ardmore, then to our local post office and finally being delivered here.

I can PM you the tracking number if you're curious. Thanks for your input.
:drunk2:

PM it to me. This one is definitely strange.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don’t know why I keep paying for Amazon prime. Ordered some charging cables that were in stock Friday evening and got a text that they will arrive Wednesday. What happened to two day delivery?

My guess would be ordered late on Friday, they don’t ship until Monday and you get it 2 days later on Wed. Not everything Amazon sells is shipped by Amazon. A lot of times those items ordered on Friday and shipped by Amazon are delivered on Sunday.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d suspect US Customs got involved in this one. Not sure if the shutdown is causing a delay or not. Scanning on foreign shipments is a joke. I’ve had stuff delivered that showed it was still in transit. I kind of think you’ll see it today but that’s just a guess.

Made it into Tulsa today. Expect I’ll see delivery tomorrow.

No scans between why I posted previously and the one from this morning. Not complaining. Just commenting on the inconsistency of USPS tracking (typically it’s behind the actual delivery). For the record I have better luck with USPS than anyone.

Although UPS does alright just delivers to me at nearly 9 PM as I’m in the end of a route that hits a bunch of commercial medical stops who all get delivery first. My driver has a loooong day most days.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I’ve found tracking on foreign mail is pretty pathetic by USPS. If it made Tulsa today I’d bet on delivery Tuesday. Tomorrow is MLK So no mail delivery. UPS comes around dark thirty in my neighborhood as well. FedEx has 2 separate trucks, 1 ground and 1 Express. I had an Express due by 10:30 from them in Dec and a standard ground package. The ground one came about 3:30 pm and the Express came around 4:00 pm. Amazon is also delivering some of their own stuff here too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom