Shirts for iwb carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my favorite "carry" shirts is the camp style shirts. My wife calls them bowling shirts. If you find that style agreeable they cover very well and since they are usually silk or silk blend they really drape over a weapon nicely.

Bass Pro carries Tommy Bahama, they are one of the nicest but they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive.

[Broken External Image]

My Two Cents.

BC

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i wear under armour under shirts and whatever shirt I want in LG size. 5'10 200lbs. Winter time is easy. Hoody and carry whatever you want.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry IWB in a Crossbreed supertuck, roughly 5:00, and can conceal using any shirt that is not form fitting. I routinely wear t-shirts, polos, anything. I am 5' 11" & 175#.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a short video (kinda dorky) showing how well one of my new t-shirts hides my weapon. This is a relatively snug fitting shirt. I think the key is the design that breaks up any printing that might occur, so you can't see it.

Concealed carry vid

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a short video (kinda dorky) showing how well one of my new t-shirts hides my weapon. This is a relatively snug fitting shirt. I think the key is the design that breaks up any printing that might occur, so you can't see it.

Concealed carry vid

I tried clicking on your link and youtube says that it is private. Any way you can check on that?

rcnich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the camp shirts. Easy access, yet good coverage that helps avoid printing. In fact, they're the best I've found to avoid printing with a belt holster and Commander size 1911.

They're styled to be loose fitting, without looking like you're wearing a shirt that's 2 sizes too large.

I've found some reasonably priced cotton/cotton blend camp shirts at Academy.

I too, usually wear some sort of wife-beater or t-shirt beneath, so my sweat doesn't encourage rust on my 1911.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost any untucked shirt for me. When tucked in, I go ankle and pocket.

Stepper uses one of these :
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_weird_20pictures_blackfishnetshirt.jpg

Those really don't do anything for me - but to each his own

Latest posts

Top Bottom