Shotshell Hulls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegrassZ71

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you all find once fired hulls? Recently bought a new (only to me) reloader and about to learn how to use it. Learned I need to find hulls and primers before I can start trying to chase down anything else though
@streak I’m sending you a PM. I can fix you up if you’re loading 12 gauge.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t want any money for them. They were given to me so I’ll pay it forward if you want to pay shipping.
There are a lot more than a hundred. More likely 300+
Some like the 6 segment crimp federal (two bags on bottom) will reload but sometimes it gets ugly.
Two bags on the right contain about 100+ of double AA hulls mixed with some Rem rxp which are older hulls but reloadable.
Bag top left, has 125 once fired Rem blue magic hulls. Older but also reloadable.
You can have any or all for shipping costs.

View attachment 316570
I would gladly take those AA’s off your hands! 😘 I have no idea what shipping would be but no idea what shipping would be. I can PayPal, cash app or mail a check just PM me your preference and we can make this happen!

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a modern shot shell I couldn’t pick up with a magnet at the end of the shooting session.
Don’t know if the bases are flashed with brass or there is some steel in the primer.
I’m sure they are already using magnets to police the hulls at the trap shoots.
If you need a good one for the home range, lowes carry’s one to pick up roofing nails. Sure saves the back.

View attachment 316573
Okay, this is fuuuucccckkkkiiing awesome. You sir are a hero amongst men

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would gladly take those AA’s off your hands! 😘 I have no idea what shipping would be but no idea what shipping would be. I can PayPal, cash app or mail a check just PM me your preference and we can make this happen!
I'll work on a box for them and get them coming your way. We can discuss shipping. There may be a USPS flat rate box that would hold them all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom