Should I tell my sister in law she's getting fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a list of things you should never do. Included on this list are, pointing a gun at your head, walk into a fire, telling your brother's wife you don't find her as attractive as you used to.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's in her late thirties and has always been attractive and she dresses stylish but the last three or four years she has started to pork up a little bit. Should I tell her that so that she can slim down and start looking good again? Should I tell my brother so that he can encourage her to slim down? Or should I not even worry about it and figure that if he can live with her like that, then I shouldn't even bother? But I sure hate to see that happen.

You absolutely should tell her. It's your responsibility to confront her. Make sure her mother and her brothers and sisters are present, as well as your brother. Have popcorn and soft drinks readily available. Please video the confrontation and share it with us.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends I guess. . .If she's legless and handless to where she can't operate a wheelchair to run you down, and can't beat the living hell out of you, or you're too broke to pay for the upcoming divorce/psych counseling, then go ahead.

If not, you probably ought to just stfu.

If you do it anyway though, tape it! Nothing like a viral web sensation to get her the fame and assistance she needs on Oprah, Maury, or whoever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom